Sessional Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP)
Self- Employed - Remote
Would you like to work for an organisation on a self-employed basis, that offers flexibility and hours to suit you?
Here at Dr Julian, we are offering the option for Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWPs) to come on board, and contribute to our vibrant, inclusive, innovative, and developing Team.
We can offer you hours that work around your existing commitments. Additionally, we will offer you free supervision in addition to free CPD opportunities.
Who we are
Dr Julian is an innovative online mental health care provider connecting individuals directly to highly trained qualified therapists seamlessly via video, audio, and live messaging. Our purpose is to empower individuals, enabling them to select a therapist of their choice and have an appointment at a time and place convenient for them.
Our therapists work in line with our Dr Julian policies and procedures, from their private office or home study via our web app on their computer from across the UK. Our platform, accessible 24 hours a day, is highly secure and compliant with data protection requirements.
Why work for Dr Julian?
- You will be working with us on a self-employed basis
- Flexible working arrangements - autonomy of your own diary
- Work on an innovative platform
- Investing in you - Opportunities for career progression
- A dedicated clinical leadership team
- Inclusivity and friendliness
- Quick and easy onboarding process
Rates and Working hours
- Competitive rate of pay £17.50 per 30-minute Session, or £35 per hour
- Minimum of 6, 30 mins sessions to be offered per week – Days/ Times flexible to suit
- Free CPD
- Free high-quality supervision
- Friendly and Supportive team
- We pay a 100% DNA -for late cancellations appointments cancelled less than 48hrs by a patient
- We provide Professional Indemnity Insurance
- We are happy for therapists to be paid through their Limited or Umbrella company
- Flexible working options
As a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will…
- Provide Step 2 1-1 Sessions with patients allocated to case load by telephone, video or text.
- Contribute to overall business objective recovery rate > 50%
- Engage in regular clinical/ case management supervision.
- Contribute to service development and initiatives as required.
What we’re looking for in our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (Adult)
- Experience of IAPT services (desirable)
- Experience of patient engagement using remote methods of delivery.
- BPS/ BABCP PWP accreditation (desirable).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible in your working approach
- Experience of working with people with mental health problems
- Understanding of anxiety and depression and how it may present in Primary Care
- You will require a phone number and a computer with internet
Why the NHS/Patients choose Dr Julian
- Choice of convenient appointment times including evenings and weekends
- The ability to select a therapist of their choice or use of our matching system to see who may be best suited to meet their needs
- Reduced need to travel – patients have the appointment from a location of their choice including the comfort of their own home
- Access help from the click of a button
- A simple booking system
- Feel secure in the knowledge that our therapists are qualified, fully vetted and supervised
- A secure platform
This role is fully remote with support provided over the phone and Microsoft Teams.
We look forward to you being part of this journey with us which will help improve lives across this country and around the world.
The role is subject to an Enhanced criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.