Counsellor For Depression Practitioner
BACP/ UKCP Accredited Counsellor – UK Remote
We invest in you, whilst you invest in your patients
Here at Dr Julian, we want our therapists to enjoy being part of a thriving company who genuinely aim to offer affordable, accessible mental health care for all. If you’re searching for a varied, rewarding, and challenging role, we’d love to hear from you!
Dr Julian is an innovative online mental health care provider connecting individuals directly to highly trained qualified therapists seamlessly via video, audio, and instant messaging. Our purpose is to empower individuals, enabling them to select a therapist of their choice and have an appointment at a time and place convenient for them.
We work primarily in partnership with NHS/ IAPT services; however, we also work in collaboration with other external psychological/ counselling therapeutic providers.
Are you BACP/ UKCP Accredited Counsellor who has completed additional training in Counselling for Depression? Would you like to work for an organisation that offers flexibility and hours to suit you, in addition to a competitive salary?
We have a strong interest in IAPT Counsellors who have experience of working within an IAPT Service, and who are also qualified to deliver Counselling for Depression.
Why work for Dr Julian?
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £43,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full/Part & Flexible Hours Available - Minimum commitment of 22.5 hours per week
- Remote working
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work on an innovative platform
- Individual CPD and development plans for all our permanent Counsellors
- Investing in you - Opportunities for career progression
- A dedicated clinical leadership team
- Inclusivity and friendliness
- Regular access to CPD
- High-quality supervision
- Friendly and Supportive team
- Consistent access and support to Clinical Leadership team
- The National Trust annual membership for post holder and their immediate family
As a CfD Counsellor you will…
- Provide individual, effective, and high-quality CfD online therapy appointments to our clients.
- Adhere to clinical targets, expectations, and quality standards in accordance to Dr Julian’s policies and procedures.
- Engage in Dr Julian clinical and managerial supervision
- Self-manage diary and caseload.
- Undertake regular Compliance Training
What we are looking for in our CfD Counsellor…
- Core qualification in Counselling / Psychotherapy or Psychology AND a Counselling for Depression (CfD) qualification from a recognised training provider
- BACP/UKCP Accreditation
- IAPT experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Experience and qualification in online therapy or a desire to learn
- Strong written and oral communication
- Have ongoing training and development (including safeguarding)
- ICO Registration (This is easily obtained)
Why the NHS/Patients choose Dr Julian
- Choice of convenient appointment times including evenings and weekends
- The ability to select a therapist of their choice or use of our matching system to see who may be best suited to meet their needs
- Reduced need to travel – patients have the appointment from a location of their choice including the comfort of their own home
- Access help from the click of a button
- A simple booking system
- Feel secure in the knowledge that our therapists are qualified, fully vetted and supervised
- A secure platform
We look forward to you being part of this journey with us which will help improve lives across this country and around the world.
**This position is only for IAPT Counsellors qualified to provide Counselling for Depression (CfD)**
The role is subject to an Enhanced criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service