Dr Julian is an innovative online mental health care provider connecting individuals directly to highly trained qualified therapists seamlessly via video, audio and instant messaging.
Our aim is to empower individuals, enabling them to select a therapist of their choice and have an appointment at a time and place convenient for them.
Our therapists work in line with our Dr Julian policies and procedures, from their private office or home study via our web app on their computer. Our platform, accessible 24 hours a day, is highly secure and compliant with data protection requirements.
Private patients connect with us directly via our website and we also have contracts with companies who send us clients, however, the majority of our work at present is for the NHS and IAPT services.
Dr Julian sources counselling opportunities and acts as an agent for therapists who are self-employed.
We are looking for enthusiastic CAMHS Therapists to join our growing team who will play a significant role in the delivery of an innovative service.
- To deliver high-quality therapy sessions to children and young people aged 14+
- To provide professional standard note taking
- A commitment to offer a minimum of 5 hours therapy per week
- To engage in Dr Julian supervision
- To self-manage diary
- To work to the Dr Julian standards and in line with our Policies and Procedures
- To undertake regular Compliance Training
- Part Time – Flexible Hours
- Minimum commitment of 5 hours per week
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
Rate of Pay
£45 per 60 minute session. This would include a requirement to write notes from the session into our system.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant post graduate qualification
- Hold relevant accreditation
- CAMHS or equivalent setting experience
- Experience of working with vulnerable young people who present with high risk behaviours
- IAPT experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Evidence of well-developed clinical skills and knowledge in CAMHS, including mental health assessments and therapeutic interventions
- A high degree of self-awareness and an ability to reflect on personal and professional attitudes and accept feedback
- Strong written and oral communication
- Be fluent in English
- Computer literate
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check with Barring Lists
- Private office or home study to work from
- Own computer or laptop with webcam and microphone
- Have ongoing training and development (including safeguarding)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be passionate about working online
- ICO Registration (This is easily obtained)
What the role offers you
- Flexible working options
- In house paid supervision
- Peer support groups
- Submit a copy of your CV
- Following a review of your CV to ensure it meets our minimum criteria for the role you will be invited to a short interview which will enable us to get to know you and explain the role in more detail
- Successful candidates will then be offered a contract subject to satisfactory references and document checking, to include provision of ID, proof of address, qualification certificates, insurance cover, ICO registration, DBS checks etc
- Once references and documentation are found to be satisfactory there will be some mandatory induction training to complete prior to being listed on the Dr Julian platform
We look forward to you being part of this journey with us which will help improve lives across this country and around the world.
Why the NHS/Patients choose Dr Julian
- Choice of convenient appointment times including evenings and weekends
- The ability to select a therapist of their choice or use of our matching system to see who may be best suited to meet their needs
- Reduced need to travel – patients have the appointment from a location of their choice including the comfort of their own home
- Access help from the click of a button
- A simple booking system
- Feel secure in the knowledge that our therapists are qualified, fully vetted and supervised
- A secure platform
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying