About Dr Julian:
Dr Julian is an innovative online mental health care provider connecting individuals directly to highly trained qualified therapists seamlessly via video, audio and instant messaging.
Our aim is to empower individuals, enabling them to select a therapist of their choice and have an appointment at a time and place convenient for them.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and resilient individual to join our team of CBT Supervisors.
The hours of work are flexible. our teams work remotely, connecting through digital channels.
We look forward to you being part of this journey with us to help improve lives across this country and around the world.
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement excluding bank holidays (to be pro-rated)
- Progression opportunities within a growing business
- Annual salary review
Reporting To: Clinical Lead
All applicants should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification clinical experience. Extensive experience of working with the full range of common mental health problems as well as OCD, Phobias and Trauma Experience of treating patients with a range of psychotherapeutic interventions.
- Step 3 clinical supervision
- Ensure supervisees work safely and professionally and adhere to NICE guidelines.
- Liaise with partners services to support clinical delivery
- To provide CPD workshops for the service
- Recruitments of therapists
- Service development, clinical research, and audit.
- Manage a small caseload of complex patients
This is not an exhaustive list of duties but is intended to give an overview of the role which will naturally change from time to time in line with business requirements.
- Current accreditation of a relevant professional body (HCPC/NMC/BABCP)
- Professional CBT qualification and BABCP accreditation with minimum 2 years post accreditation and clinical experience. And/or Doctoral level training in clinical/counselling psychology and BABCP accreditation And/or Professional clinical qualification e.g. RMN
- Qualification in CBT/IAPT Step 3 Clinical Supervision
- Willingness to work flexible hours, may include evening work as the service is designed to provide 8am – 8pm cover
- Experience working with a wide variety of client groups, presenting with the full range of clinical severity in an IAPT service
- Advanced skills in at least one other psychological therapy modality e.g. EMDR, IPT, DIT, BCT etc.
- Experience on delivering against service performance targets
- Strong digital competence
- Ability to work with a team and foster good working relationships
- Ability to use clinical supervision and personal development positively and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to the IAPT recovery model and to Outcomes focused Supervision
- Leadership or management experience
- Experience of working with the psychological aspects of physical conditions [eg Long Term Conditions, Chronic Pain, MUS, Chronic Fatigue, Cancer]
- Group work experience
- This is a working from home position
- This is a part-time role: 22.5 hours a week
- 8A NHS Equivalent
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (FTE)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying