**Please only apply if you are BABCP or HCPC Accredited or you have Documentation that you have applied for BABCP/HCPC**
CBT Therapists self-employed
We invest in you, whilst you invest in your patients
Here at Dr Julian, we want our therapists to enjoy being part of a thriving company who genuinely aim to offer affordable, accessible mental health care for all. If you’re searching for a varied, rewarding and challenging role, we’d love to hear from you!
Dr Julian is an innovative online mental health care provider connecting individuals directly to highly trained qualified therapists seamlessly via video, audio and instant messaging. Our purpose is to empower individuals, enabling them to select a therapist of their choice and have an appointment at a time and place convenient for them.
Our therapists work in line with our Dr Julian policies and procedures, from their private office or home study via our web app on their computer from across the UK. Our platform, accessible 24 hours a day, is highly secure and compliant with data protection requirements.
Why work for Dr Julian?
- Competitive rates of pay from £47.50 per hour
- You will be working with us on a self-employed basis
- Flexible working arrangements - autonomy of your own diary
- Work on an innovative platform
- Investing in you - Opportunities for career progression
- A dedicated clinical leadership team
- Inclusivity and friendliness
- Quick and easy onboarding process
- Free CPD
- Free high-quality supervision
- Friendly and Supportive team
- We pay a 100% DNA -for late cancellations appointments cancelled less than 48hrs by a patient
- We provide Professional Indemnity Insurance
- We are happy for therapists to be paid through their Limited or Umbrella company
- Minimum commitment of 3 hours per week, but you’re free to do as much as you want
As a CBT Therapist you will…
- Provide high quality patient care and work towards recovery
- Be compliant with NICE guidance and CBT protocols
- Ensure professional standard note taking
- Manage your own diary
- Work to the Dr Julian standards and in line with our Policies and Procedures
- Undertake regular Compliance Training
What we’re looking for in our CBT Therapist’s
- Core qualification in counselling / psychotherapy or psychology AND a minimum of a postgraduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/High Intensity Therapy accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- BABCP accreditation or HCPC
- IAPT experience – desirable
It’s a bonus if you have experience with…
- Working with complexity
- Experience of delivering video, telephone and text therapy.
Why the NHS/Patients choose Dr Julian
- Choice of convenient appointment times including evenings and weekends
- The ability to select a therapist of their choice or use of our matching system to see who may be best suited to meet their needs
- Reduced need to travel – patients have the appointment from a location of their choice including the comfort of their own home
- Access help from the click of a button
- A simple booking system
- Feel secure in the knowledge that our therapists are qualified, fully vetted and supervised
- A secure platform
We look forward to you being part of this journey with us which will help improve lives across this country and around the world.
The role is subject to an Enhanced criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying